12. Your husband’s clothes have a slight mildew smell to them.
You always start the laundry in the washing machine BUT often forget to move it to the dryer…for a couple days.
11. You don’t know how to properly load the dishwasher.
Because there really isn’t a right way…right???!!!
10. When you hear women talking about 6 packs, you immediately think of beer, not ab workouts.
Like that one time at the Y… Yeah, that was awkward.
9. You never empty the vacuum bag
or canister or whatever the fuck that thing is.
8. Instead of looking for the matching sock, you throw the one away. It is really just easier that way.
Or we can go with the, “Life is too short to wear matching socks” route.
7. Your husband has only seen lingerie in a strip club or on TV in the last 5 years.
Because I sure as shit ain’t wearing it.
6. You have only cleaned the fridge once. Yet somehow it is always sparkling
Thanks to your non-shitty husband.
5. That one time when the kid puked in his car seat and the hubs brought it inside to be washed. You then forgot to wash it until it was time to leave, so you just grabbed some baby wipes and threw that shit back into the car, only to pass it off to your husband…
Oh come on, I can’t be the only one.
4. You have no idea how to fold clothes.
Can I just say the 1 year old knocked them all over?
3. You stay skinny thanks to your liquid diet…liquid being booze.
Thank you Jesus for Miller High Life.
2. You always ask your partner what they need at the store, but you never actually remember to get those requested items
Matt has now asked me to stop asking, because I never remember.